Life Will Find A Way…..
Life. Mine, yours, or the hound dog next door, it is no matter, because
where ever I look I am reminded that it really is the daily act of living that
defines who we are, who we have become, and, what we will leave behind when the dust
of our bones and, memories of the living is all remains of us.
![]() |
| Every gravel road will bring beauty. |
I have five children.
This truly defines the complex combination of who I am. A wife, and, mother of five babies dropped by
the stork into waiting arms. Arms that were empty, and waiting for ten years. I find it
necessary to illuminate this because only four of my children are living. Only four voices have I heard. Only four babies have looked into my eyes. Only one baby awaits me in the arms of an
angel. Surviving the loss of Noah, and
raising his three brothers, and baby sister, has been the greatest undertaking
of my life.
The passion, laughter, over achieving spark, and stubbornness
that I put into everything that passes in-front of my path in this life keeps
me walking a prescription free, gravel embedded corridor of sanity. Seek out the hope in each moment, celebrate
the smallest successes, photograph it beautifully the first time for you may
never again have the chance to, and, smile.
Smile when the tears fall, when the darkness looms, when your world
feels uncontrollable. Sometimes a smile
is all you can offer. A smile can change
someone else’s day, and we really don’t have to look very hard to find someone
else with a problem that is throwing sand in their eyes. Someone, who has had a loss, someone, who
feels alone, someone, on the verge of falling into the volcano of insanity we
have all stood on the rim of. Each, and
every one of us knows, that living, is anything but easy.
This blog will not always be about the creation of life, and
what may spring forth from a crevice of dirt in an abandoned parking lot, some
days, like today, it is about the simple daily mundane routine of laundry,
dishes, getting more milk, and, yogurt, which feeds the persistence that my
life will find a way. My heart will find
a way to laugh, a way to succeed, a way to smile, a way to keep grief from
consuming me, for it, the grief, is never gone. It is a devil kept at bay by over commitment, and a burning hatred of failure.
Here in these lines I set
out to show through a combination of photography, and writing that everywhere
you look Life Will Find A Way…..
~Nita Lundberg
Dedicated on this, the 15th of October, 2012, the 10 year anniversary of the birth of
our first born sons: to Ron Lundberg,
and our children; Isaiah Lundberg, Noah Lundberg born still, Elijah Lundberg,
Gideon Lundberg, Sarah Lundberg

No comments:
Post a Comment